“Roughly 40,000 National Guardsmen and 22,000 Reservists will be barred from service for refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19, the US Army announced Friday.
The decision effectively cuts off pay and benefits to the combined 62,000 service members and prohibits them from participating in training.
If the soldiers continue to refuse the vaccination requirement without a valid medical or religious exemption, they could face further action including “separation” or mandatory discharge.” – NYPost.com
Cutting the pay and benefits from the very people that protect our freedom and liberties because they refuse to take a flu vaccination is unconstitutional. Our veterans and service men/women need to be applauded for dedicating their time and risking their lives for our freedom. We must, as a country, unite to support our military and veterans.
It’s Time For Change
- Murders increased by nearly 30% in 2020, according to FBI data
- Violent crime has climbed by 12 percent in U.S. cities
- Inflation is over 8.5% with a recession on the way
- National drug overdose deaths are up 15%
- Oregon school systems rank in the bottom 20%
- Portland homicides increased over 300% over the past 2 years
- Oregon drug overdose deaths are up over 40%
- Oregon had the 2nd most amount of acres burned in the nation in 2021
- Homelessness in many areas of Oregon is up over 60%
A majority of Oregonians, & Americans, are demanding change, for obvious reasons. #JoinJoRae to change the direction of our state, & our nation. It’s time to re-unite Americans in rational, solutions based discussions. You can help influence change in multiple ways: