Donate to Influence Change in Oregon
Get up to $100 subtracted from your Oregon State taxes for donating to #JoinJoRae
Oregon Political Tax Credit
The Oregon political tax credit is a credit that basically makes your political donation free!
You qualify if:
- You’re an Oregon resident
- You’ll submit a 2021 Oregon tax return
- You earn $75,000 or under, for individuals, or $150,000 or under for couples filing jointly
Individual tax payers can claim a $50 tax credit that will be subtracted from your state taxes owed. Joint filing couples can claim a $100 tax credit that will be subtracted from their state taxes owed.
So, if you donate $50 to the movement for change, you’ll get the $50 back in the form of $50 subtracted from your state taxes owed, or $100 for joint filing couples.
Donate to help us influence the change our state & country so desperately need!
It's Time For Change
- Our school systems rank in the bottom 20%
- Our state’s largest city had homicides increase over 300% over the past 2 years
- Oregon had the 2nd most amount of acres burned in the nation in 2021
- Drug overdose deaths are up over 40%
- Homelessness in many areas of Oregon is up over 60%
- Inflation is over 8.5% with a recession on the way
A majority of Oregonians are demanding change, for obvious reasons. #JoinJoRae to change the direction of our state and to re-unite Americans in rational, solutions based discussions. You can help influence change in multiple ways: