#JoinJoRae To Influence Change By Sharing This Post!
Nearly nine in ten small businesses (88%) are concerned about the impact of inflation on their business, with almost half (49%) indicating they are very concerned (up from 44% in Q1 2022 and 31% in Q4 2021). The share of small businesses that report rising prices have had a significant impact on their business continues to rise—up to 80% this quarter compared to 74% in Q1 2022. (read more)
Continually to raise the debt ceiling combined with poor government fiscal responsibility is causing a dramatic increase in the rate of inflation. Properly managed government budgets helps hedge against these kinds of inflationary economies.
It’s time for change!
It's Time For Change
- Murders increased by nearly 30% in 2020, according to FBI data
- Violent crime has climbed by 12 percent in U.S. cities
- Inflation is over 8.5% with a recession on the way
- Oregon school systems rank in the bottom 20%
- Portland homicides increased over 300% over the past 2 years
- Oregon drug overdose deaths are up over 40%
- Oregon had the 2nd most amount of acres burned in the nation in 2021
- Homelessness in many areas of Oregon is up over 60%
A majority of Oregonians, & Americans, are demanding change, for obvious reasons. #JoinJoRae to change the direction of our state, & our nation. It’s time to re-unite Americans in rational, solutions based discussions. You can help influence change in multiple ways: