#JoinJoRae To Influence Change By Sharing This Post!
Cygnal conducted a poll from June 28th-June 30th of 600 Oregonians that are likely to vote in the upcoming general election. 57.7% of respondents believe Oregon is headed in the wrong direction. The poll included 39% registered Democrats, 31.9% Republicans and 18.9% Independents.
It's Time For Change
- Our school systems rank in the bottom 20%
- Our state’s largest city had homicides increase over 300% over the past 2 years
- Oregon had the 2nd most amount of acres burned in the nation in 2021
- Drug overdose deaths are up over 40%
- Homelessness in many areas of Oregon is up over 60%
- Inflation is over 8.5% with a recession on the way
A majority of Oregonians are demanding change, for obvious reasons. #JoinJoRae to change the direction of our state and to re-unite Americans in rational, solutions based discussions. You can help influence change in multiple ways: